BUMPER HANDRAIL ANTILIGATURE Cod. BH.170.ANTILIG
Supply and installation of new-concept anti-ligature handrails, non-toxic, antibacterial, with elastic shock absorption, with a height of not less than 170 mm.
- A tubular 40 mm profile with a diameter and an elliptical 125 mm wide profile with a newly developed shock-resistant LIFE-BLEND® plastic design. Certified European EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2 “B s1 d0” antibacterial certification for medical purposes, with a thickness of 2 mm.
- A colored insert link with a 1,5 mm of thickness between the handrail and the bumper of the same newly developed shock-resistant LIFE-BLEND® plastic material.
- With a smooth finishing on the handrail and fine embossing on the bumper for a perfect hygienic-sanitary protection.
- Plastic pigments not containing cadmium or heavy metals, chlorine, phthalates, bromide, halogens or antimony, are amalgamated with the plastic substance. .
- DIP-PRINT wood or material finish effect.
- Complete with end caps and external dovetailed, self-centering corners, inserted into the support for a perfect fit with the cover, produced with the same LIFE-BLEND® material.