BUMPER HANDRAIL BH.170
Supply and installation of a newly developed, non-toxic, antibacterial, 170 mm high elastic shock-absorbing bumper handrail.
- A tubular 40 mm profile with a diameter and an elliptical 125 mm wide profile with a newly developed shock-resistant LIFE-BLEND® plastic design. Certified European EN 13823 and EN ISO 11925-2 “B-s1, d0” antibacterial certification for medical purposes, with a thickness of 2 mm.
- A coloured insert link with a 1,5 mm of thickness between the handrail and the bumper of the same newly developed shock-resistant LIFE-BLEND® plastic material.
- With a smooth finishing on the handrail and fine embossing on the bumper for a perfect hygenic-sanitary protection.
- Plastic pigments not containing cadmium or heavy metals, chlorine, phthalates, bromide, halogens or antimony, are amalgamated with the plastic substance.
- Everything is snapped on mounted onto an extruded seamless aluminum profile with high structural rigidity for a perfect hand-grip.
- Mounted on the wall using special brackets with a pair of self-centering offset holes, over 63 mm distant from each other for a strong grip on any wall, even on a double sheet drywall, made of the same LIFE-BLEND® material and distant 60 mm from the wall for a perfect hand-grip.
- Complete with end caps and external dovetailed, self-centering corners, inserted into the support for a perfect fit with the cover, produced with the same LIFE-BLEND® material.
- EN 13823 ed EN ISO 11925-2 “B-s1,d0”.
- Antibacterial certification for medical use.