LIGHT HANDRAIL HL.40
Supply and installation of a newly developed, non-toxic, antibacterial 40 mm diameter handrail, with a strong grip even on double sheet plasterboard.
- A tubular profile with a 40 mm of diameter, shock-resistant plastic design of new concept LIFE- BLEND® Certified European EN 1382 and EN ISO 11925-2 “B s1 d0” antibacterial certification
for medical purpose, with a thickness of 2 mm.
- With a smooth finish for a perfect hygienic-sanitary protection.
- Plastic pigments not containing cadmium or heavy metals, chlorine, phthalates, bromide, halogens or antimony, are amalgamated with the plastic substance.
- Everything is snapped on mounted onto an extruded seamless aluminium profile with high structural rigidity for a perfect grip.
- Mounted on the wall using special brackets, manufactured with the same LIFE-BLEND® material, with two self-centering holes over 38 mm distant from each other for a strong hold on any wall even on a double sheet drywall and has a distance of 57 mm from the wall for a perfect hand-grip.
- Complete with end caps and internal and/or external self-centering corners, inserted into the support for a perfect fit with the cover, manufactured with the same LIFE-BLEND® material.